Saturday, April 25, 2009

It's a GREAT day...


..to be alive and live in the hill country! I wake up every morning thankful for another day, but there are times I wake up and I am so thankful to be living here in New Braunfels. Today was one of those days. What a beautiful day we were blessed with. So, the DH and I decided to take the boys out to the river. They had a BLAST! Luckily my new lens arrived just in time so I took advantage of the great photo ops the river offered today. (I only snapped 131 pictures in the 5 hours we were there....Hey, I REALLY missed having my camera!)




Now we are back at home, the boys are camped in front of the TV watching a movie, and I am about to start scrapbooking. I can't wait to play with the new Lime Rickey paper. I didn't get to Friday afternoon :-( However, I did do a LO using the Zinnia paper, but it is already at the Haus on display. So, I don't have a picture to show you. I guess you will just have to go visit Susan at the store to see it! When you're there, tell her I said, "Hello!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more !! I love living here. We were stationed at Randolph 3 different times, and 5 times in Texas all together. We finally got the message and decided to stay.