Sunday, April 5, 2009

Have you seen....

the newest paper collections from Bo Bunny that the Haus has? Yes, they've been in the store for a little bit, but if you haven't gotten a chance to pick some up, you'd better hurry in!
The first collection pictured is Abbey Road and the second is It's My Party.I am going to try my hardest to get a LO made with the birthday paper tomorrow. I am pretty tired after a fun, busy family day today. (we went to Austin to watch the Longhorns play the Orange/White scrimmage. It was so fun. I am sooooo pumped up for football season! (sorry Susan, but I gotta say it) HOOK 'EM HORNS!) Plus, Mondays are supposed to be laundry day for me. I guess you will just have to check back and see! BTW, my LO for the Abbey Road collection is already at the Haus. Don't forget to check out the calendar on the web-site ( http://www.scrapbookhaus.net/ ) for daily specials and up-coming events.

No comments: