Friday, April 24, 2009

HAPPY FRIDAY!

I'm about to load the boys up and head to the Haus to pick up some Lime Rickey. I can hardly wait! When I get home, it will be nap time for them and play time for me! WHOOOHOOO! I am still without a camera, but my new lens should be arriving either today or tomorrow. When it does I will post a picture of my LO or maybe LOs I did using this new Basic Grey paper. I might pick up some of the new Zinnia paper as well. Although it is a tad "girly" it is really pretty paper. Surely I can find some way to use it! ;-) If I don't post again before Monday....HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND! Do something fun and exciting. Make a memory!


Don't forget....the search is on for a Design team. Be sure to visit the store's web-site for details. www.scrapbookhaus.net

No comments: