Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Page Kits and New Products

Did you know Scrapbook Haus sells page Kits? These kits are super easy, super fun, and super cute! Each kit comes with everything you need to create either a 1 or 2 page 12 X 12 layout. They even include assembly instructions. One kit on sale now is "So Blessed".
Last time I was in the store there were only 2 of these page kits left. So, don't miss out. They also have several 1 page kits still in stock. A new page kit is usually added every other week. If you have an idea for a kit you would like to see, let me know. scrapbookhausblog@yahoo.com
When I talked to Susan yesterday, she was BUSY unpacking a new shipment from Bo Bunny. She said there was a lot of really cool stuff. As soon as I get a chance, I will get pictures posted. They've also received a shipment from Karen Foster. So, stop in and see all the new goodies in stock.

No comments: