Thursday, August 28, 2008

New Bo Bunny

The new Bo Bunny is here and stocked. There are 4 collections and they are all AWESOME!

The first collection, Xtreme Teen, is double sided and would be great to use for boys. I can't wait to scrapbook some pictures of my guys skateboarding using this paper.







The second collection, Teen Chic, is a beautiful mix of pinks, blues, and greens. When I saw it, I told Susan, "Man, I need a little girl!" The pictures don't do justice for this paper. It is really pretty.











The next collection, Beautiful Life, would work perfectly for any fall pictures. You could also use it for your Thanksgiving photos. It is absolutely gorgeous.
And finally, the Spooktastic Collection. It makes me want to go ahead and dress the boys up in their Halloween costumes, just so I can use some of this cool paper!









ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL? I know we are around my house. As I was taking pictures of the new Bo Bunny stuff, Susan was unpacking some really cool college paper. I went ahead and snapped some photos of all of it as well. They have Longhorn, Texas Tech, Texas A&M, and Baylor to choose from. You can choose from several different patterned papers, stickers, and even an embroidered patch! They also have some really cool paper for all of the local area schools. All I have to say is "WHOO HOO!" (and Hook 'em Horns!)

















No comments: