Wednesday, July 22, 2009

GCD Studios

I am really liking the papers that Susan has in stock from GCD Studios. A few papers from my favorite line, Debonair, are pictured below. Aren't they just delicious?!?!?! I think I am going to use the papers to do a LO using pictures of my siblings and me. I found a sketch on the Scrapbooks Etc. website that I am planning on using. Once I finish my LO, I will post it for you to see.I hope you are enjoying summer and staying cool. What better way to beat the heat than to stay inside and scrapbook!?! (P.S. If you think about it, PRAY FOR RAIN!)
(Here's of picture of my AWESOME siblings and me!)

3 comments:

Monica Miller said...

Hey Angela,
Cute pic of you and your sibs...may I ask the name of the sister on your right...in the black floral top? She looks sooo familiar to me! ~Monica

Angela said...

Monica,

Her name is Misty. She lives in San Angelo.

Monica Miller said...

Well, I guess she must just look like someone else I know! Thanks!