Saturday, July 18, 2009

Celebrating the USA


Happy Saturday! I am very excited to be a part of the Scrapbook Haus design team. I LOVE New Braunfels, LOVE paper and everything that goes with creating and documenting our stories. Come by and check out the Scrapbook Haus. There are so many wonderful things in the store and I hope to share a few. I made a one page layout of our trip to the Space Center on the 4th of July. Using the Best Creation double sided paper I used 4th of July paper Fireworks to create this layout. The embellishment is from Cloud 9 Design called Rain Dots. I also used the AMAZING glitter markers called Smirk on my title. Check it out! I hope everyone had a chance to stop by the garage sale this morning. I am training for the half marathon in November and was running instead of shopping at the Haus. But I hope you found some great deals!

No comments: