Wednesday, September 16, 2009

WooWeeWooZaaa!

Is that a word???? O My Goodness....I was in the Scrapbook Haus this am and there is so much new stuff. I am trying to remember it all; I will list a couple of products as a sneak peek. But you have got to go by the store and see with your own eyes! Awesome stuff........

Imaginise ~

Let's Roll


Perfectly Posh


Best Creations~

Sweaty Pie
Trick or Treat
These 2 are a few sample, there are many new lines from Best Creations



Harlee Quinnz Designs ~




Graphic 45~

Domestic Goddess


There are many more that I am forgetting......swing by there and take a look at all the fun new products that are arriving daily.


Don't for get about this Saturday's Crop!!!!!!!!!!
Crazy Kraftin’ Crop
Saturday, September 19th

6:00 pm – 2:00 am
$20.00
Contests, door prizes, snacks, and FUN!
Due to space availability, tables are reserved and paid for in advance!
Call and reserve your spot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: