Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Technique Tuesday

Have you seen stuff that you think I am not sure what to do with that? Then you see where someone has used it and you think well that's cool. I come across many of these and would like to share them. It will not be every Tuesday but I am aiming for twice a month. So come back often. Today I have two!!!!!


I am gonna start with chipboard & Stickles

Start by adding the Stickles to the chipboard....not to much but enough to cover
I use a my paper piercer to hold the chipboard on small parts while I color in the chipboard
Stickles does take some time to dry......you can use a heat gun to speed up the process
Add them to your LO. They add so much sparkle and bling
You can add other embellishments also.......I added this blue bling
This is a sticker (a flower off the lime rickey element stickers sheet)
Add talcum powder to the back (to make it un~sticky)
Add a brad & then you can lift up the edges to make it 3~D
All sources are available at Scrapbook Haus so hurry in and pick them up!
Source: lime rickey~ blue moon; lime rickey~liquid candy; lime rickey~ element sheet stickers; cardstock~red; Stickles: Xmas Red, Yellow, Frosted Lace, Waterfall, Oragne Peel; brads,light blue, yellow, orange; Bling~light blue; chipboard

1 comment:

Durquia said...

Great idea and super cute emblishments!