Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Home Run!!

That's right I hit a home run when I went to the Scrapbook Haus today and found this great paper for the boys 1st baseball game LO!

I added a ribbon between 2 pictures & ribbon for a tab


Best Creation~ Home Run; Cardstock ~red,white; red ribbon; stickers~ found in my stash
I will be at the Scrapbook Haus this Saturday Aug.15th (10:30~11:15) for the Unibind & Smooch Demo! At 12pm following the demos I will be teaching a BASIC class! If you have not signed up make sure not to miss this class it is gonna be fun! We will be learning some techniques and doing a 12x12 page LO!
Take a look at the LO below I added some Smooch, that stuff is so much fun!
I have been playing with the Unibind and boy o boy is it fun! All those coffee table books can be made right when you want them. You will never have to send yours off to be made anymore. Don't miss this DEMO!!!!!

No comments: