Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hello all!

Well, I guess I should start out by saying, PLEASE forgive me. I cannot believe it's been over a month since I've done a post. I am really going to try to get back in the swing of things. Life has been crazy around our house here lately. Between the holidays, stomach bug, unexpected news, starting back to school, finishing up a project, and just trying to be a mom, I've neglected this blog. Sorry. :(


I know that Susan has gotten lots of new stuff in at the store. And with CHA this week-end, she's sure to be getting LOTS more. If you see any "new release" stuff you like be sure to let her know. You can either e-mail the store (crop@scrapbookhaus.net) or just post a message on the blog.


Have you seen the Tim Holtz organization tins? They are sooooooo cool. I had to get the distress ink case. I LOVE IT! Susan has the embossing powder case, the paint dabber case, and the distress ink case, but supplies are VERY limited. So get to the Haus and get yours today.


STAY TUNED!!!! Exciting news coming soon.

No comments: