Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Great Gift Idea



In case you're looking for creative ways to wrap gifts this season, check out the Graphic 45 Christmas Past Collection "Ode to Joy." I made this bag topper with one panel from the 12 x 12 sheet. I like it because it is not the traditional red/green combo. I used Diamond Stickles to outline the panel and to highlight areas in the floral pattern on the bag. The color of the Stickles really looks gold which is Christmas-y to me.

If you look at what is left from this 12 x 12 sheet, you can see what a value you get from this purchase. I still have one panel left to create another bag topper, two vertical panels suitable for cards, one large panel for a 6" x 6" album, and four square images suitable for gift tags. Stop by the store to see the rest of the samples I created from this versatile collection.

No comments: