Thursday, May 7, 2009

Crazy Week!

Well, school is back in session today, so my house is much more calm and quiet this morning! I had to set aside all my "plans" when school was unexpectedly canceled last week. Some how my boys got it in their heads that they were done for the year and got very upset about having to return to school today! It will be nice to get back in the regular routine. Hopefully I will be able to get a little bit of scrapbooking done and post more updates on the blog than I did this past week. I know Susan has received boxes and boxes of new items. As soon as I find out what was inside those boxes, I will let you know. Until then, I found this cute LO by a talented lady named Kelly Goree on-line. I am going to try to "scrap-lift" it using some of the Basic Grey Lime Rickey paper. I'd like to challenge you to do the same and then send me a picture of your LO so I can post it here on the blog. (you could even create a card using the same basic sketch)

No comments: